|Activities:||Chimpanzee trekking, hiking ,swimming/snorkeling|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||8 or more|
Day 1: Arrival day – Kigoma
Leave Dar es Salaam at 07:00 by Fly 540 to mwanza then connect with Auric Air to Kigoma arrive there late afternoon and drive to Kigoma Lake Tanganyika Beach Hotel for dinner and overnight (alternative Kigoma Hilltop Hotel).
Day 2:Kigoma – Gombe Stream National Park.
Breakfast at the hotel and then departure to Gombe National Park by boat; Game viewing/chimpanzee tracking in the forest; Lunch at the Gombe Rest house; Afternoon at leisure; dinner and overnight at the Gombe Rest house
Day 3: Full Day Chimpanzee Tracking
Breakfast at the camp; game viewing/ chimpanzee tracking in the forest; Climb to the Kakombe water falls at the park. Lunch at the rest house; Dinner at the Gombe Rest house
Day 4: Gombe – Kigoma-Mwanza-Dar es Salaam.
Breakfast in the park and then boat ride to Kigoma for your onward travel back to Mwanza then connect flight with Precision Air to Dar es Salaam by 17:55 hour Auric Air (we will provide shuttle service to your hotel within the city center from Dar es Salaam Airport ).
End Of our Service
End of Service
|WC01: Fly in - Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Gombe Stream Nat. Park (WC01)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|WC01 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
|WC01 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- Park fees
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Accommodation & 3 meals per day, lunch boxes on all day safaris
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base vehicle 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Culture tourism (including museum fees if applicable) fees
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of mineral water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone etc.
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- Flying doctor rescue services
- Travel, Medical and luggage insurance
- Tips to the driver & guides