|Activities:||Game Drive, Boat Safari|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Saadani – Dar es Salaam
We meet at the agreed pick up point at 4:00 a.m. and drive to Saadani National Park. The drive will take about 3.5 hours.
The tour in Saadani begins with a boat excursion on the Wami River, which offers probably the best boat safari in Tanzania. You will pass flocks of flamingo’s at the mouth of the river. Hippos, crocodiles and other birds and animals abound.
A packed lunch will be served on the beach, overlooking the Indian Ocean. We then have a game drive around the park until sunsert. We arrive back late evening at the agreed drop off point in Dar es Salaam.
Meal Plan: picnic lunch
Accommodation: is not included
End of Service
|SC26: Saadani National Park - One Day Safari (SC26)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2018-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC26 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
|6 Pack Group Safari Base Price...|
400.00 US$ for 1 person
|with up to||52% discount|
for 6 persons
- All Fees (only for activities as mentioned in your agreed itinerary)
- park fees, museum fees, forest fees, trekking fees, village fees,
- mountain trails and climbing fees
- Crater Service fees (only if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport or hotel in town etc)
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead.
- All Meals as per itinerary
- All camping gear (if camping is in your itinerary)
- Porter(s) – on Crater walks
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc).
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver/Guide/Cook salaries and allowances
- All activities as per the Itinerary
- 1 litre of mineral water daily (3 litres per day for trekking, Kilimanjaro, Meru & Crater walks)
- Government taxes
- and, only included if mentioned in the itinerary, are:-
- Domestic flight to start location and back to place of origin, or combinations of domestic flight, train, bus or private car.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, Medical and luggage insurance
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).