|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drive, Boat & Walking Safari;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National Park.
We meet at the agreed pick-up point and drive from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park for an evening game drive around the park.
Day 2: Mikumi National Park — Iringa
Leave the lodge for early morning game drive in the park.Drive back to the lodge for branch.Then drive to Iringa Town where you will visit the Ismila Stone Age Museum before we drive back to your lodgings.
Day 3: Mikumi National Park - Ruaha National Park
After breakfast drive to Ruaha National Park for lunch. In the afternoon game viewing in the park, which is known to be one of the more natural, unspoiled as well as one of the largest Parks of Africa.
Day 4: Ruaha National Park
Morning after breakfast, full day game viewing in the park. The exciting Great Ruaha River features large numbers of hippo and crocodile and attracts lion, leopard, hunting dog and other species such as waterbuck, impala, giraffe, warthog, eland, zebra and elephants. Grant’s gazelle, ostrich and cheetah may be seen on the plains.
Day 5: Ruaha National Park - Udzungwa National Park.
After breakfast drive to Udzungwa National Park. Arrive there late afternoon. Visit prince Bernard water fall, and village market.
Day 6: Udzungwa National Park – Saadani
After early breakfast drive to the starting point of Udzungwa trekking. Come back late afternoon and drive to Saadani National Park.
Day 7: Saadani National Park.
After breakfast this day will be occupied with game drive in the morning and afternoon foot-walking safari (lunch at the bandas) with unique experience of tracking giraffe through prime bush before emerging onto a pristine beach.
Day 8: Saadani National Park.
Breakfast, boat excursions to the Wami River, which offers probably the best boat safari in Tanzania; the river safari passes flocks of flamingoes at the mouth of the estuary before entering the river with its abundant wildlife and profusion of bird life. Return to the Bandas in the afternoon for lunch.After lunch leisure and sunbath on the beach.
Day9: Saadani National Park – Dar es Salaam
breakfast, transfer to Saadani Village for a short culture tour, and then drive back to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive late afternoon.
*** End of Service ***
|SC08: Mikumi - Ruaha - Udzungwa - Saadani (SC08)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).