|Activities:||Game Drives, Night Game drive|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Mikumi Safari is a short tour from Dar es Salaam, which takes you to visit one of the spectacular’s southern circuit National parks of Tanzania. The park hosts’ small and large mammals including variety of birds species and reptiles, accommodation can be at the standard or luxury lodges, luxury Tented camp or budget camping sites. Accommodation can be in lodge, tented camp or basic camping booked on full board arrangements. You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Day 1: Dar – Mikumi National Park
We pick you up early in the morning from your hotel or airport in D’Salaam. We depart to Mikumi National Park where you will arrive in time for lunch. After which we proceed with an afternoon game drive. Mikumi is home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park.
Day 2: Mikumi National Park - Dar es Salaam
After an early morning breakfast, we leave the lodge for a game drive in the park. Mikumi’s vegetation includes woodland, swamp and grassland with two water holes, Mkata and Chamgore. Apart from the saddle-bill stork, hammer kop and malachite kingfisher, you will also find monitor lizard and a deadly python inhabiting the pools. Afternoon drive to Dar es Salaam with a stop for lunch at Morogoro town,then proceed direct to the agreed Dar es Salaam drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC06: SC06 - Mikumi National Park Short Break|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
|6 Pack Group Safari Base Price...|
550.00 US$ for 1 person
|with up to||52% discount|
for 6 persons
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).