|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Boat Safari, Walking Safari, Culture;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife and habitat of the fauna and flora in this very natural game reserve, also the people and their culture.
Day 01: Dar – Selous G.R
Morning after breakfast, drive to Selous Game Reserve with packed lunch that you will have it on the way, arrive in the Reserve in the afternoon,then embark on boat safari on Rufiji River, where you will admire Hippos and Crocodiles in their natural habitat. Dinner and overnight will be at Selous Hippo Camp.
Day 02: Full day Game drives
Morning after breakfast, full day game drives in Selous game Reserve with picnic lunch. Mind you that Selous G.R is larger than Switzerland and Denmark, that reserves largest population of elephant in Tanzania as well as large number of buffalo, Hippo and Wild dog, others are Lion, Eland,bushbuck, giraffe, impala, baboon, zebra, Crocodile, greater kudu and is the chance to see the rare Sable antelope. Meals and overnight will be at Selous Hippo Camp
Day 03: Selous Morning G/Drive – Culture Tourism.
After early leave early morning to the park gate for morning game drive inside the park. Afternoon drive back to the Camp for lunch and rest until evening then launch a walking trip in the village with our local guide from the Mloka village who will show you around.This is your chance to learn about culture of the Ndengereko tribe which is one of 120 tribes we have in Tanzania.Late evening walk back to the camp for dinner and overnight at Hippo Camp.
Day 04:Walking safari/Dar es salaam
Leave early morning to the park gate walking safari in the wilderness accompanied with an armed ranger and a guide who guide you on walking to get close to the animals, plants, finger prints, and animas drops for fine pictures. Then drive back to your lodge at 10:00 hrs for branch there after that pack your things and leave for Dar es Salaam. Drop off point as agreed in Dar.
End of service
End of Service
|SC15: Selous Safari (SC15)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2017-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC15 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
|SC15 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
|SC15 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- Park fees
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Accommodation & 3 meals per day, lunch boxes on all day safaris
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base vehicle 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Culture tourism (including museum fees if applicable) fees
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of mineral water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone etc.
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- Flying doctor rescue services
- Travel, Medical and luggage insurance
- Tips to the driver & guides