4 Days Gombe Stream Safari by flight (WC01)
|Activities:||Chimpanzee trekking, hiking ,swimming, Boat Safari|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||8 or more|
Day 1: Dar es salaam airport – Kigoma - Gombe National Park
Leave Dar es Salaam at airport 07:30 by Air Tanzania flight to Kigoma airport. On arrival at 09:30, you will be picked up and transfer to the ferry, ready to take your private motorboat to Gombe National Park, which takes one hour. Arrive at the park and transfer to your accommodation for a hot lunch and rest at your leisure.
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and forest walk
Breakfast at your accommodation then leaves for a morning Chimpanzee tracking in the forest. Gombe Stream National Park’s main attraction is obviously the chimpanzee families that live and are protected inside the park’s boundaries. Apart from chimpanzee viewing, many other species of primates live in these tropical forests. Colobus monkeys, baboons, forest pigs, and dik-dik inhabit the dense forest and a wide variety of tropical birdlife.
Day 3: Chimpanzee Tracking and Boat Safari
Breakfast at your accommodation, then game viewing and chimpanzee tracking in the forest. Climb to the Kakombe waterfalls in the park, then return to your lodgings for hot lunch. In the evening, we take a boat to visit a neighboring fishing village, Mwamgongo, for a cultural tour. Stop at the village with our guide to understand fishing activities, palm oil extractions, embroidery, boat making, and visit the chief’s palace. Experience also the traditional Ha Dance.
Day 4: Gombe Park – Kigoma - Dar es Salaam
Early breakfast in the park and then your return boat ride to Kigoma, where you will take a flight back to Dar es salaam, which leaves at 10:10. On arrival at dar es Salaam airport, we provide a shuttle service to your lodgings or Zanzibar.
*** End of Service ***
|WC01: (WC01) Gombe Fly in- Chimpanzee safari
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2022-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|WC01 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|WC01 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Inland flight fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Train fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Boat fares (if your itinerary icludes a boat journey in Tanzanian Waters)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).