|Activities:||Chimpanzee trekking, hiking ,swimming/snorkeling|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||8 or more|
Day 1: Arrival day – Kigoma
Leave Dar es Salaam at 07:00 by Fly 540 to Mwanza then connect with Auric Air to Kigoma. On arrival you are driven to your lodgings on Lake Tanganyika for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Kigoma – Gombe Stream National Park
Breakfast at the hotel and then departure to Gombe National Park by boat for game viewing and chimpanzee tracking in the forest. Lunch at the Gombe Rest house; Afternoon is at your leisure.
Day 3: Full Day Chimpanzee Tracking
Breakfast at the camp, then game viewing and chimpanzee tracking in the forest. Climb to the Kakombe waterfalls in the park then return to your lodgings.
Day 4: Gombe – Kigoma - Mwanza - Dar es Salaam
Breakfast in the park and then your return boat ride to Kigoma and onward travel back to Mwanza. There you connect to a Precision Air flight to Dar es Salaam. From dar es Salaam airport we provide a shuttle service to your lodgings.
*** End of Service ***
|WC01: Fly in - Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Gombe Stream Nat. Park (WC01)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Inland flight fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Train fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Boat fares (if your itinerary icludes a boat journey in Tanzanian Waters)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).