6 Days Mikumi National Park - Ruaha N.P. - Udzungwa Mountains
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives ,Hiking, Wilderness Walking, Culture;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Explore the Southern circuit of Tanzania with us and enjoy the unique experience on nature, wildlife, habit, and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, friendly peoples, and authentic culture attribute.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National Park.
Pick you from the agreed point in Dar – Es – Salaam in the morning and travel 283km to Mikumi National Park . Lunch stop at the restaurant in Morogoro town, then proceeds with a drive to to the park where you will have an evening game drive until sunset. This a home to elephants, lions, wild dogs, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard, and others. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park.
Day 2: Full Day in Mikumi Park & Visit to the Maasai Family
The morning after breakfast, with packed lunch full day games, drive in the park. Mikumi’s vegetation includes woodland, swamp, and grassland with two water holes, Mkata and Chamgore. Apart from the saddle-bill stork, hammer kop, and malachite kingfisher, you will also find a monitor lizard and perhaps a python inhabiting the pools. After lunch, proceeds with afternoon game drives in the park a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard, and other residents. Evening leaves the park and drives to the Maasai family to join them for the daily morning life activity. There you will see how the cattle come from grazing and Maasai women they are milking, dancing and get the history of this one old tribe in Africa.
Day 3: Mikumi National Park - Ruaha National Park
After breakfast, leave with your packed lunch to Ruaha National Park. The lunch stop will be under the shade of a tree on the way. Expect to arrive late afternoon at the park and proceed with evening sunset game viewing in the park, which is known to be one of the more natural, unspoiled, and one of the largest Parks of Africa.
Day 4: Full Day Game Drive at Ruaha National Park
After breakfast, we take you on a full-day game drive in the park. The exciting Great Ruaha River features large numbers of hippo and crocodiles. It attracts lions, leopards, hunting dogs, and other species such as waterbuck, impala, giraffe, warthog, eland, zebra, and elephants. Grant’s gazelle, ostrich, and cheetah may be seen on the plains.
Day 5: Ruaha National Park - Udzungwa National Park.
After breakfast, we drive to Udzungwa National Park, arriving there late afternoon. Visit a village and market.
Day 6: Udzungwa National Park – Dar es Salaam
Breakfast at your accommodation, then leaves with your lunch box for a full day trekking at Udzungwa Mountain. The route will take you through Price Bernard and Sanje waterfall. Walking in this beautiful Park enjoying and experience the stunning natural beauty of the park. Picnic lunch in the bush then proceeds to explore the area wonderful Sanje waterfall endemic Red Colobus Monkey and beautiful scenery Lunch to be served at the Sanje Viewpoint after that you will descend and meet the car and transfer back to Dar es salaam where you will arrive late and drop your off at airport ready to catch your flight back home.
*** End of Service ***
|SC07: (SC07)Unforgettable Southern of Tanzania|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).