|Activities:||Trekking, Game Viewing;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Udzungwa Mountain National Park
We pick you up in the morning and drive to the Udzungwa Mountains. We stop for lunch at a restaurant in Morogoro then proceed to Udzungwa via Mikumi. Our arrival at Udzungwa in the late afternoon gives you time to visit Mangula Village and Market.
Day 2: Udzungwa Gate – Njia Panda
After breakfast we drive to the park HQ where you will start your trail to Njia Panda. On the way you can visit the Rumemo waterfalls.
Day 3: Njia Panda – Mikangazini
After breakfast you set off from Njia Panda towards Mikangazini. During this trek you can optionally go fishing at Rumemo river.
Day 4: Mikangazini – Simba
After breakfast you will start from Mikangazini and set out to Simba. In this area you will have a good chance of seeing elephants and other animals.
Day 5: Simba – Mamba
After breakfast you ascend from Simba to Mamba for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Mamba – Rumemo Cost- Ifakara
After breakfast you descend from Mamba to Rumemo Cost where you will meet your driver who will bring you back to Dar es Salaam.
*** End of Service ***
|SC23: Udzungwa Rumemo Wild Trail (SC23)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).