|Activities:||Game Drive, Boat Safari|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
We meet at the agreed pick up point at 4:00 a.m. and drive to Saadani National Park. The drive will take about 3.5 hours.
The tour in Saadani begins with a boat excursion on the Wami River, which offers probably the best boat safari in Tanzania. You will pass flocks of flamingo’s at the mouth of the river. Hippos, crocodiles and other birds and animals abound.
A packed lunch will be served on the beach, overlooking the Indian Ocean. We then have a game drive around the park until sunset. We arrive back late evening at the agreed drop off point in Dar es Salaam.
*** End of Service ***
|SC26: Saadani National Park - One Day Safari (SC26)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).