|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Boat Safari, Beach, Game Drive, Walking Safari, Culture;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar - Saadani
At 08:00 depart to Saadani Beach National Park via Mandera village. Lunch on arrival then proceed with afternoon game drive in the park.
Day 2: Boat safari & Beach leisure
Breakfast, boat excursions to the Wami River, which offers probably the best boat safari in Tanzania; the river safari passes flocks of flamingoes at the mouth of the estuary before entering the river with its abundant wildlife and profusion of bird life. Return to the Bandas for lunch. In the afternoon leisure at the beach.
Day 3: Game drive and walking safari
The day will be occupied with game drive in the morning and afternoon a walking safari (lunch at the bandas) with the unique experience of tracking giraffe through prime bush before emerging onto a pristine beach.
Day 4: Saadani - Dar
After breakfast, transfer to Saadani Village for a short culture tour, and then drive back to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive late afternoon.
*** End of Service ***
|SC12: Saadani Beach Budget Safari (SC12)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).