|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Pugu Hills
We meet and greet at the agreed pick-up point in Dar es Salaam, then drive to Gongolamboto for a full day tour in Pugu Hills.
- The tour will include:
- a visit to the Pugu Secondary School where Julius Nyerere (Tanzania’s First president) was working as a teacher before he ventured into politics full-time
- Walking through Kinyanyiko trail, where we will see…
- many different bird species
- small mammals
- various butterflies
- We will also visit, and see..
- a bat cave
- a cattle market
- a former kaolinite site
- panoramic views of Dar es Salaam and the Indian Ocean
Your picnic lunch will be served in the shade of the forest. Late evening we drive back to the agreed drop off point in Dar es salaam where the tour will end.
*** End of Service ***
|SC25: Day trip Pugu Hills Forest Tour (SC25)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).