4 Days Nyerere National Park safari
|Activities:||Game Drives, Boat Safari, Walking Safari|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||6|
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife and habitat of the fauna and flora in this very natural and the largest National park in Africa, as well as the people and their culture.
Day 01: Dar es Salaam to Nyerere National Park
We have an early start from the agreed pick-up point in Dar and drive to Nyerere National Park. We packed lunch on the way to the reserve in the afternoon. You then embark on a boat safari on the amazing Rufiji River, where you will see hippos and crocodiles in their natural habitat.
Day 02: Full day Game Drive
After breakfast, we set off for a full-day game drive in the Park. We take a picnic lunch to reach out further into the reserve without returning for lunch. So we can cover much ground, opening up the possibilities of seeing many of the following: elephants (the largest population in Tanzania), buffalos (also a large population), African wild dogs, lions, leopards, elands, bushbucks, giraffes, impalas, baboons, zebras, crocodiles, the greater kudus, and the rare Sable antelopes.
Day 03: Another Full Day Game Drive
Nyerere Park is vast, has many biotopes and landscapes, and is home to prolific wildlife. So on this day you can explore other areas and see different animals.
Day 04: Walking Safari - Dar es Salaam
Leave early morning for your walking safari accompanied by an armed ranger. Your guide will walk you close to the animals and exotic flora, explaining everything. He will show you animal tracks and droppings. Then we drive back to your lodge at 10:00 hrs for brunch; then, pack your things and leave for Dar es Salaam to the agreed drop-off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC15: SC15- Nyerere National Park Safari|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2024-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC15 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC15 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).