Mikumi Park and Udzungwa Mountains
|Activities:||Game Drives, Trekking;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||6|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Mikumi National Park
Pick up from agreed point in Dar es salaam in the morning at 6 am and travel 283 km to Mikumi National Park with lunch at the restaurant in Morogoro. After lunch proceed with a drive to the Park for evening game drive in the Park.This is a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Heartbeet, Crocodile, Lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park.
Day 2: Mikumi National Park - Udzungwa Mountains
Early morning 6am game drive at Mikumi national park. Back to the camp for hot breakfast and to collect picnic lunch boxes. Check out and drive 2 hours to Udzungwa Mountains where you will start your trekking to Sanje Water Falls. Ramble through dense rain forest with picnic lunch packs. Udzungwa Mountains Park is one of thirty four biodiversity hotspots and one of 200 WWF eco regions and is of global critical importance. Its massive forest panoramasare a great draw for trekkers. Furthermore the park is home of an important population of primates. Ten species, more than in any oher Tanzanian Park. The Grey Faced Sanje, Red Colobus monkey, Mangabey, Black and white Colobus Monkey and a lot of toxic and non toxic trees. Swimming at Sanje Water Falls.
Day 3: Udzungwa Mountain - Mikumi Park - Dar es Salaam
Breakfast at 7 am and check out. We drive 2 hrs to Mikumi National Park for a half day game drive. A hot lunch will be served at Mikumi Wildlife Camp Restaurant and later drive back to Dar es Salaam to the greed drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC10: Udzungwa Mountain Trek & Mikumi|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2021-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC10 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC10 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).