Mikumi - Udzungwa Mountains - Mikumi
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Trekking;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Mikumi National Park
Pick up at Dar es Salaam at 7 am and drive 5hrs to Mikumi National Park.The Park is home to Elephant, Velvet monkeys, baboons Maasai giraffes, Cape buffalos, Zebras, Lions, Leopards, Hippo and many species of birds.
Day 2: Mikumi National Park - Udzungwa Mountains
Early morning 6am game drive at Mikumi national park. Back to the camp for hot breakfast and to collect picnic lunch boxes. Check out and drive 2 hours to Udzungwa Mountains where you will start your trekking to Sanje Water Falls. Ramble through dense rain forest with picnic lunch packs. Udzungwa Mountains Park is one of thirty four biodiversity hotspots and one of 200 WWF eco regions and is of global critical importance. Its massive forest panoramasare a great draw for trekkers. Furthermore the park is home of an important population of primates. Ten species, more than in any oher Tanzanian Park. The Grey Faced Sanje, Red Colobus monkey, Mangabey, Black and white Colobus Monkey and a lot of toxic and non toxic trees. Swimming at Sanje Water Falls.
Day 3: Udzungwa Mountain - Mikumi Park - Dar es Salaam
Breakfast at 7 am and check out. We drive 2 hrs to Mikumi National Park for a half day game drive. A hot lunch will be served at Mikumi Wildlife Camp Restaurant and later drive back to Dar es Salaam to the greed drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC10: Udzungwa Mountain Trek & Mikumi|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
|6 Pack Group Safari Base Price...|
684 US$ Per Person for 2 persons
|with up to||50% discount|
for 6 persons
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).