|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives ,Hiking, Culture;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National Park.
We pick you up from the agreed point in Dar es Salaam and drive to Mikumi National Park for an evening game drive around the park.
Day 2: Mikumi National Park
After breakfast leave with your lunch box for full day game drive in the park. evening drive back to the lodge.
Day 3: Mikumi National Park - Ruaha National Park
After breakfast we drive to Ruaha National Park for lunch. In the afternoon game viewing in the park. Ruaha is known to be one of the more natural, unspoiled as well as one of the largest Parks of Africa.
Day 4: Ruaha National Park
After breakfast, we take you on a full day game drive in the park. The exciting Great Ruaha River features large numbers of hippo and crocodile and attracts lion, leopard, hunting dog and other species such as waterbuck, impala, giraffe, warthog, eland, zebra and elephants. Grant’s gazelle, ostrich and cheetah may be seen on the plains.
Day 5: Ruaha National Park - Udzungwa National Park.
After breakfast we drive to Udzungwa National Park, arriving there late afternoon. Visit Prince Bernard water fall, and a village market.
Day 6: Udzungwa National Park – Dar es Salaam
After early breakfast drive to the starting point of Udzungwa trekking. We return late afternoon to Dar es Salaam.
*** End of Service ***
|SC07: Mikumi National Park - Ruaha N.P. - Udzungwa Mountains (SC07)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).