|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Culture visit Maasai family, Game drive, Night game drive.|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Maasai Culture Boma Chalinze
Pick you up from the hotel in Dar es Salaam in the morning for a half day city tour. Hot lunch to be served at the restaurant in city then transfer to Chalinze at the Masai Culture Boma family. On arrival you will learn about this tribe and dance with them until sunset. Dinner and overnight at the Masai family.
Day 2: Chalinze to Mikumi National Park (Night game drive)Leave from Chalinze at 0800 hrs to Mikumi National Park (3-4 hours Drive) transfer to the camp for lunch. Late afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at Mikumi Camping site inside the park. After dinner you will leave for night game drive which will be starting from 8:00 to 10:30 pm.
Day 3: Full day at Mikumi National Park
Morning and afternoon game drive in Mikumi National Park. Drive to special wildlife places including Mkata, Chamgore (can see python there), and Mkata Food Plain.
Day 4: Mikumi to Ruaha National Park
Breakfast then depart to Ruaha National Park with packed lunch. Evening sunset game drives in Ruaha National Park.
Day 5: Full day Ruaha National Park
After breakfast, a full day game viewing in the park.The Ruaha is the largest park of Tanzania with a size of 20,226 Square Kilometers. The exciting Great Ruaha River features large numbers of hippo and crocodile and attracts lion, leopard, hunting dog and other species such as waterbuck, impala, giraffe, warthog, eland, zebra and elephants. Grant’s gazelle, ostrich and cheetah may be seen on the plains.
Day 6: Ruaha Park – Dar es Salaam
After breakfast we then start the journey back to Dar es Salaam with a lunch stop at the restaurant at Mikumi. Arrive in Dar es Salaam late evening where the tour will end.
*** End of Service ***
|SC05: Masaai Culture - Mikumi & Ruaha National Parks (SC05)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2021-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC05 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC05 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC05 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Inland flight fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Train fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Boat fares (if your itinerary icludes a boat journey in Tanzanian Waters)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).