|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Ruaha National Park
Depart Dar-es-Salaam by coastal Aviation flight to Ruaha National Park. On arrival Meet & Greet transfers to Lodge for lunch. In the afternoon short game drive. Ruaha National Park benefits from the dispersal and migration of other wildlife from its ecosystem coming down from the northern game reserves of Kizigo and Rungwa, giving the park a huge boost in the concentration of wildlife. There are large numbers of Buffalos, Elephants, Kudus, Zebra, Giraffes, Lions, Impala’s and Elands.
Day 2: Ruaha National Park
Morning and afternoon game drives in the Park. On any given day, Ruaha National Park has the potential to showcase a good number of biodiversities in just one-third of the park size. From our experience within the Msembe and Jongomeru area you might see the Silver Back Jackal, Elephants that walked into the camp, Hippos that foraged around the camp at night, African hunting dogs that trotted past our vehicle, a pride of 18 lions that were hunting, and the superb Lesser and Greater Kudus seen at every southern section of the park. The vegetation of park also boasts Palm, Fig, Tamarind and Baobab trees that are not commonly seen in other parks. There are over 1600 plant species and over 370 bird species confirmed in the park.
Day 3: Ruaha – Dar es Salaam
After breakfast, relax at the lodge or a very short game drive to catch flight departing Ruaha at 1145 Hours. Fly back to Dar es Salaam and transfer to your drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC01: Fly-In: Ruaha National Park (SC01)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Inland flight fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Train fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Boat fares (if your itinerary icludes a boat journey in Tanzanian Waters)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).