3 Days Nyerere Park safari by flight
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Boat Safari, Walking Safari;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||6|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Nyerere National Park
After early morning breakfast, take the morning flight from Dar to the Nyerere National park at Mtemere airstrip. Pick up from the airstrip by our driver-guide. In the afternoon, sharing boat Safari on the majestic Rufiji River. One can see plenty of hippos, crocodiles, and birdlife is prolific.
Day 2: Nyerere National Park
After breakfast full day game drive in the Nyerere National Park which was called Selous Game reserve, This new estabblished Park is rich in wildlife: buffalo, lion, elephant, zebra, giraffe, impala, warthog, hippos and crocodiles.
Day 3: Nyerere National Park - Dar es Salaam
After breakfast, a morning wilderness walking safari, one of the most exciting experiences in Tanzania, accompanied by armed rangers. Back to the camp for full breakfast. After lunch, we transfer you to the airstrip for your flight to Zanzibar or Dar es Salaam.
*** End of Service ***
|SC02: Fly-In: Nyerere National Park (SC02)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2022-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC02 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC02 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC02 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Inland flight fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Train fares (if that is part of your itinerary)
- Boat fares (if your itinerary icludes a boat journey in Tanzanian Waters)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).