Saadani National Park -2 days safari
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Boat Safari;|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Saadani National Park is where the beach meets the bush. The only wildlife sanctuary in East Africa to boast an Indian Ocean beachfront, it possesses all the attributes that make Tanzania’s tropical coastline.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Saadani National Park
Pick-up at the agreed place in Dar es Salaam and drive to Saadani National Park. Hot lunch at the hotel and chill-out on the Indian Ocean beach. In the afternoon short game drive in the park.
Day 2: Boat Safari and walking in the wilderness
Early morning game drive. We start from 5:30 am then come back to the lodgings for a full breakfast. Then we leave the lodgings for a boat excursion on the Wami River. This trip offers probably the best boat safari in Tanzania. The river safari passes flocks of flamingos at the mouth of the estuary before entering the river with its abundant wildlife and profusion of birdlife. Hot lunch will be served back at your lodgings. After lunch, we drive back to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive late afternoon at the agreed drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC13: (SC13)2 Days - Saadani Park|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2022-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|SC13 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC13 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|SC13 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).