8 Days Nyerere -Mikumi - Ruaha & Udzungwa National Parks safari
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Boat safari, Walking safari, Hiking, Honeymoon relaxation|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
You will enjoy and experience scenery, wildlife, nature, people, and culture.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Nyerere National Park
A meet and greet at agreed point in Dar es salaam, drive to Nyerere National Park with a packed lunch to be served on the way. We arrive at the reserve in the afternoon and embark on a boat safari on the Rufiji River. From the boat yo,u will be able to observe hippos, crocodiles, many birds an,d perhaps other mammals on the banks, like elephant and lion. in their natural habitat.
Day 2: Full day Game Drive
After breakfast, we take you on a full day game drive in Nyerere National park, with a picnic lunch. The Reserve is somewhat larger than Switzerland. It holds largest population of elephant in Tanzania as well as a large number of buffalo, hippo and wild dog. Other animals you might see are lion, eland, bushbuck, giraffe, impala, baboon, zebra, crocodile, greater kudu and perhaps even the rare sable antelope.
Day 3: Morning Game Drive – Mikumi National Park
After breakfast, we drive across Nyerere Park towards Mikumi Park, stopping to view the game on the way. We drive via Morogoro over the Uluguru Mountains crossing rivers and passing through small local villages.
Day 4: Full Day Mikumi National Park
Leave the Camp for early morning game drive in the park. This is your chance to see elephant, lion, wild dog, zebra, hyena, buffalo, wildebeest, eland, hartebeest, crocodile, lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park. We drive back for lunch and a rest at the camp. After lunch we then leave again for an evening game drive until sunset.
Day 5: Mikumi National Park - Ruaha National Park
After breakfast we are off to Ruaha with lunch at Iringa Town and continue to Ruaha National Park to arrive during the afternoon. A short evening game drive in the park or relax at leisure at the camp – your choice.
Day 6: Full day game drive in Ruaha National Park
After breakfast, we take you on a full day game drive in Ruaha National Park. Look out for roan and sable antelope, hippo, crocodile, waterbuck, reedbuck, dik dik and buffalo. All venture to the river’s edge to drink, attracting the attention of lion, Leopard, hyena, wild dog and jackal. There are many birds in the park include Eurasian migrants that visit the park twice a year.
Day 7: Ruaha National Park – Udzungwa Mountain National Park
Early morning game drives en route to Udzungwa Mountains National Park. On the way, you can visit the Isimila Stone Age Museum. Then we continue the drive to Udzungwa for dinner.
Day 8: Wonderful Walking in Udzungwa Park – Dar es Salaam
Breakfast in camp, then a walk-in this beautiful Park. Enjoy and experience the stunning natural beauty of the park. After lunch, swimming the Sanje waterfalls, then after lunch, walks down to the village ready for transfer back to Dar es Salaam where you will arrive late evening.
*** End of Service ***
|SC18: 8Days Tanzania Southern Circuit Safari|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- All Nature Trail Fees.
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).