Selous Game Reserve - Game Drives, Boat and Walking Safaris
|Activities:||Game Drives, Boat Safari, Walking Safari|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife and habitat of the fauna and flora in this very natural game reserve, also the people and their culture.
Day 01: Dar – Selous Game Reserve
We have an early start from the agreed pick-up point in Dar and drive to Selous Game Reserve. A packed lunch on the way, to arrive in the reserve in the afternoon. You then embark on a boat safari on the amazing Rufiji River, where you will see hippos and crocodiles in their natural habitat.
Day 02: Full day Game Drive
After breakfast we set off for a full day game drive in the reserve. We take a picnic lunch so that we can reach out further into the reserve without having to go back for lunch. So we can cover much ground, opening up the possibilities of seeing many of the following: elephant (largest population in Tanzania), buffalo (also a large population), African wild dog, lion, leopard, eland, bushbuck, giraffe, impala, baboon, zebra, crocodile, greater kudu and the rare Sable antelope.
Day 03: Selous Full Day Game Drive
Selous is so vast and with so many various biotopes and landscapes and it is home to a prolific wildlife. So on this day you can explore other areas and see other animals.
Day 04: Walking Safari - Dar es Salaam
Leave early morning for your walking safari accompanied by an armed ranger. He will walk you close to the animals and exotic flora, explaining all the way. He will show you animal tracks and droppings. Then we drive back to your lodge at 10:00 hrs for brunch, After that pack your things and leave for Dar es Salaam to the agreed drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|SC15: Selous Boat Safari - Selous Walking Safari|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
|6 Pack Group Safari Base Price...|
1026 US$ Per Person for 2 persons
|with up to||50% discount|
for 6 persons
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).