Day trip Safari to Tarangire Park
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Arusha to Tarangire National Park
We make the most of an early start from the agreed pick-up point in Arusha and drive to Tarangire park, where you will have an excellent full-day game drive. The Tarangire Park is the sixth largest park in Tanzania, and it is characterized by the vast herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. The Baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire, and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the park’s lifeblood. The park is also one of the finest birding destinations in East Africa, including many animals, predators, and prey gathering around the river where you will be driving. Kanuth Adventure Safari will provide lunch boxes at the Matete picnic site.
After your exciting safari game drive and adventure, we will head back to Arusha town and drop you off at the agreed place.
*** End of Service ***
|NC27: NC27 - Tarangire Day Trip Safari|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2024-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|NC27 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).