5 Days Tanzania Safari
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Culture|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
We pick you up at the agreed meeting point in Arusha and set off for an afternoon and evening game drive in Tarangire national park.
Day 2: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, we drive with your lunch box on board towards Serengeti. On the way, we stop at Olduvai Gorge known as the cradle of mankind to visit the museum, listen to a lecture about the archeological findings, and take a short guided walk to the locations where remains were found. We then continue the drive to Serengeti with the possibility of seeing the game on the route.
Day 3: Serengeti Park - Ngorongoro Crater
Leave the lodge for a dawn game drive then drive back for a late breakfast leave. These very early morning game drives can be amazing. Hippos might still be out grazing on the fields by the rivers and swamps and the big cats are often active. After your late breakfast, we depart for Ngorongoro and another exciting game drives en route.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Tour - Karatu
After an early breakfast leave with lunch boxes on board and drive to the crater for a full day’s game drive in this wonderful caldera. Stop for lunch at the picnic site then proceed with a game drive until late evening when you will drive to your lodgings in Karatu.
Day 5: Culture Tourism - Arusha
After breakfast, we drive to Mto wa Mbu, a bustling and colorful small town with a market and women selling various local fruits on the roadside. There you can walk around the village with a local guide visiting rice and banana plantations, the local market, primary school, ad an orphanage. We recommend that you also visit one of the local families that are licensed to prepare lunches for tourists. IN a welcome shady lean-to in their garden, you can experience a most wonderful lunch with many different vegetables and various meats. After lunch, you visit a Maasai boma for a traditional dance and cultural experience. Towards evening we drive you back to Arusha at the agreed drop-off point.
*** End of Service ***
|NC22: Tarangire/ Serengeti/ Ngorongoro Crater including Culture Day (NC22)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2022-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|NC22 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC22 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC22 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).