Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
|Activities:||Game Drives, Maasa visit, Museum visit, Culture|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Our Tanzania Safari package is a fascinating package as it will take you to three different destinations in our National park of Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti and combine it with culture experience.
Day 1: Evening Arrival
Meet and greet at Kilimanjaro Airport on the evening of your arrival and transfer to your accommodation.
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara
After breakfast we leave with your lunch box to Lake Manyara for an afternoon and evening game drive inside the national park. After the game drive we take you back to your accommodation for dinner and a good night’s sleep.
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Early morning we set out towards Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge. You will visit the gorge’s museum where you will join a lecture about its exhibits and the archeological discoveries. Then on to Serengeti with game viewing en route.
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater Tour.
Up very early for an early morning game drive before driving back to your accommodation for a late breakfast. We then leave with lunch boxes and drive to Ngorongoro Crater Rim. Plenty of game viewing on the way.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater Tour.
An early breakfast on this day to head down into the crater for a full day game drive. Inside this wonderful caldera are around 25,000 animals, including the big five. We break for lunch at the picnic site then continue with the game drive until late evening.
Day 6: Culture Tourism
A morning walk with a local guide visiting rice fields, banana plantations, a local market, a primary school and an orphanage. A local family will prepare and serve you a scrumptious meal at their home in the village. Straight after lunch we drive you to a Maasai boma (village) where you will be amazed at their charm and hospitality. Spontaneous Maasai dance and chanting provide you with an authentic tribal, cultural experience that you will never forget. After that we take you back to the agreed drop off point in Arusha.
*** End of Service ***
|NC07: Safari Tanzania|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2021-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|NC07 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC07 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).