|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
This short safari takes you to the Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park. It will give you a chance, if you are lucky, to see all Big Five animals. You can also see and learn about the culture of the Maasai tribe that live in the conservation area.
Day 1: Arusha – Ngorongoro Crater
Our driver/guide will pick you up early morning from the agreed starting point in Arusha. The drive to Ngorongoro is full of interest with views of Mount Meru, bustling little villages and the Rift Valley Escarpment. You will drive up the escarpment passing Karatu and on to the gates of the Ngorongoro Crater Area. Shortly after entering the reservation area you can view a spectacular panorama of this wonderful caldera.
Ngorongoro Crater is home to black rhino, cheetah, lion, leopard, elephant, zebra and birds like ostrich, vultures, and flamingos. You might even see hyenas or jackals hunting flamingo on the crater soda lake.
Your lunch will be served on the picnic site at Ngoitokitok Swamp, a Hippo pool. After lunch we continue with the afternoon game drive. In the evening we ascend from the crater and drive to your accommodation for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Arusha
After breakfast we set off to Lake Manyara National Park. It is famous for a prolific bird life and other inhabitants such as hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions and much more. Later in the afternoon we drive back to Arusha, to the agreed drop off point.
*** End of Service ***
|NC12: Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari (NC12)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2019-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|NC12 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC12 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC12 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).