4 Days Tanzania Safari Experience
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Olduvai George Museum, Maasai family visit|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Arusha Town - Lake Manyara National Park
Leave Arusha at 08.00 am, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara, famous for its beautiful scenery, varied bird life and great game viewing including tree-climbing lions, hippos, baboons and much more.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Early breakfast at 6.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti with a stop off at Olduvai Gorge Museum. Serengeti is the second largest Park and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles swim the Grumeti River alongside hippos, with giraffe, antelope, buffalo and gazelle lining the banks.
Day 3: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Conservation Authority Area
Early morning game drive in Serengeti. Come back to the camp for brunch. In the afternoon you drive (optional stopover at a Maasai Boma) to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Tour - Arusha Town
Early morning breakfast then leave for a full day game drive in the Crater. There is a good chance of spotting the big five in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site on the banks of a hippo infested lake and swamp. In the afternoon, we drive you back to Arusha and drop you off at the previously arranged location in Arusha.
*** End of Service ***
|NC18: Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater (NC18)|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).