4 Days Tanzania Safari Experience
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Olduvai George Museum, Maasai family visit|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Arusha Town - Lake Manyara National Park
Leave Arusha at 08.00 am, and drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara, famous for its beautiful scenery, varied bird life and excellent game viewing, including tree-climbing lions, hippos, baboons and much more.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Early breakfast at 6.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti, stopping off at Olduvai Gorge Museum. Serengeti is the third largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Crocodiles swim the Grumeti River alongside hippos, with giraffes, antelope, buffalo and gazelle lining the banks.
Day 3: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Conservation Authority Area
Early morning game drive in Serengeti. Come back to the camp for brunch. In the afternoon, you drive (optional stopover at a Maasai Boma) to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Tour - Arusha Town
Early morning breakfast, then leave for a full day game drive in the Crater. There is a good chance of spotting the big five in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will occur at the picnic site on the banks of a hippo-infested lake and swamp. In the afternoon, we will drive you back to Arusha and drop you off at the previously arranged location in Arusha.
*** End of Service ***
|NC18: Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater (NC18)|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2024-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|NC18 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC18 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC18 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).