6 days Lake Manyara/ Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater safari
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Game Drives, Maasa visit, Museum visit, Culture|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Our Tanzania Safari package is a fascinating package as it will take you to three different destinations in our northern circuit National park of Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, and Serengeti then combine it with cultural experience.
Day 1: Arrival at JRO
Meet and greet at Kilimanjaro Airport on the evening of your arrival, then transfer to your accommodation in Arusha town.
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, we leave with your lunch box to Lake Manyara for an afternoon and evening game drive inside the national park. After the game drive, we take you back to your accommodation for dinner and a good night’s sleep.
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Early morning we set out towards Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge. You will visit the gorge’s museum where you will join a lecture about its exhibits and archeological discoveries. Then on the way to Serengeti with game viewing en route.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park- Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Up very early for an early morning game drive in the Serengeti Seronera area, before driving back to your accommodation for a late breakfast. We then leave with lunch boxes and drive to Ngorongoro Crater Rim. Plenty of game viewing on the way. Arrive at your accommodation in the evening time.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater Tour.
Early breakfast on this day to head down into the crater for a full-day game drive. Inside this wonderful caldera are around 25,000 animals, including the Big Five. We break for lunch at the picnic site then continue with the game drive until late evening. when we ascend from the crater and drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Culture Tourism
A morning walk with a local guide visiting rice fields, banana plantations, a local market, a primary school, and an orphanage. A local family will prepare and serve you a scrumptious meal at their home in the village. Straight after lunch, we drive you to a Maasai boma (village) where you will be amazed at their charm and hospitality. Spontaneous Maasai dance and chanting provide you with an authentic tribal, cultural experience that you will never forget. After that, we take you back to the agreed drop-off point in Arusha.
*** End of Service ***
|NC07: 6 Days Tanzania northern circuit safari|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2022-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|NC07 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC07 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|NC07 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).