Day trip from Zanzibar to Saadani National Park
|Activities:||Ocean private boat trip,Game drive, River Boat safari|
|Min Persons:||6||Max Persons:||8|
We will meet at the agreed pick-up point at the beach in Zanzibar by private fast boat at 6:00 a.m. and travel to Saadani National Park. The ride will take about 1.5 hours, depending on the weather situation in the Indian Ocean.
On arrival at Saadani park, you will have breakfast. The tour in Saadani begins with a boat excursion on the Wami River, which offers probably the best boat safari in Tanzania. You will pass flocks of flamingos at the mouth of the river. Hippos, crocodiles and other birds and animals abound.
A packed lunch will be served in the bush. We then proceed with a game drive around the park until 3 pm. Then drive back to the boat, ready to start your journey back to your beach hotel in Zanzibar, which will leave at 4 pm and arrive back at your hotel at 5:30 pm evening. Salaam.incorrect type: meal plan
*** End of Service ***
|DZ08: Zanzibar to Saadani National Park- Day trip safari|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).