Zanzibar Short Holiday
|Activities:||Beach Leisure, Spice tour, Prison Island, Dolphin Tour|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
This is a short tour to Zanzibar, sufficient for those who have not much time. This spice Island is rich in history and tradition.
Day 1: Arrival At The Spicy Island of Zanzibar
On arrival at Zanzibar airport or Seaport, you will be picked up with our driver and transfer to the hotel at Stone Town. Evening you can experience a Swahili life at Forodhani Garden, where you will be able to test different Zanzibar Spice Seafood.
Day 2: Stone Town Tour & Prison Island - southeast
After breakfast, depart for a guided town safari. This tour takes you through narrow streets of the Old stone town, where history appears to stand still. With visits to the House of Wonders, the Palace Museum (People’s Palace), Dr. Livingstone’s House, and the Arab Fort, amongst others, it is a fascinating look at the essence of Zanzibar. You will see Zanzibar’s bustling market, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, two cathedrals, and mosques! You will have free time in the afternoon for you to explore further on your own or to relax. Lunch at the restaurant in town. Take a boat to Prison Island. You will also have the opportunity to see big tortoises of which some of them are over 100rys old, as well as different species of birds. Evening transfer to the Southern coast of Zanzibar for your relaxation at the beach.
Day 3: Dolphin Tour & Beach Relaxation
Early breakfast then at 8:30 leave for a dolphin tour. South Coast is famous for watching and swimming with the dolphins. It’s your chance to swim with hundreds of spinner & bottlenose dolphins playing off Kizimkazi beach & give you the chance to experience special natural messages in the Indian ocean. After this tour, you can proceed with relaxation at leisure around the beachside or stroll into town.
Day 4: Zanzibar - Back-home
After breakfast check out from your lodgings and transfer to the airport or seaport for your flight home or *** End of Service ***
DZ03: Zanzibar Trip
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2021-06-30
Product Class price per person
price per person
Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices. DZ03 Midrange pax 2 - 3:
pax 4 - 6:
DZ03 Luxury pax 2 - 3:
pax 4 - 7:
*** End of Service ***
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).