|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Beach Leisure, Spice tour, Prison Island, Jozani Forest|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
This is a short tour to Zanzibar, sufficient for those who have not much time. This spice Island is rich in history and tradition.
Day 1: The Spicy Island of Zanzibar
Arrival day, meet with our staff at the airport or Sea port and transfer to your lodgings for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Zanzibar Tour
After breakfast you take an excursion to either a spice farm, with explanation and spice tasting, or a tour of the old, historic Stonetown or visit Prison Island or see the red colobus monkeys at Jozani Forest. Lunch en-route then late afternoon return to your lodgings.
Day 3: R & R
Rest and relax at leisure around beach side or stroll into town.
Day 4: Zanzibar - Back-home
After breakfast check out from your lodgings and transfer to the airport or seaport for your flight home or *** End of Service ***
DZ03: Zanzibar Break
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
Product Class price per person
price per person
Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices. Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices. Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.
*** End of Service ***
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- If included in your itinerary: foot safaris, boat safaris
- TANAPA armed ranger (where needed, eg. on foot safaris, some boat safaris etc.)
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater)
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).