Holiday in Zanzibar
|Beach relaxation, Dolphin Tour, Prison Island, Spice tour, Stone Town tour,
This tour takes you to the east coast of Zanzibar, where you will experience white, sandy beaches during your honeymoon holiday. The hotel is correct at Indian Ocean Beach. You will also visit Stone Town, surrounded by culture and history. Excursions include a Spice Tour. You will enjoy your tour and experience this spicy and historic island. Spice up your life!
Day 1: Arrival Zanzibar
Depending on your time of arrival and place will meet our staff for a short briefing about your holiday in Zanzibar. After the briefing, you will be transferred to your luxury hotel, which is located in the North of Zanzibar at Kizimkazi Village. On arrival, you will check in and relax in a bar on the seaside.
Day 2: Relaxation day
You can stay leisurely at your hotel beach on this day. Go on a magical sunset cruise and marvel at the breathtaking Zanzibari sunsets over the horizon. Savour a private candlelit dinner for two along the hotel’s mile-long beach. Enjoy a special in-room romantic turndown with indulgent amenities.
Day 3: Stone Town and Prison Island Tour
After breakfast, we transfer you to Stone Town for a guided tour of Stone Town. Stone Town was declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO. With our guide, you will walk in the footsteps of the historic Arab Sultans of Zanzibar. Discover the picturesque labyrinths of Zanzibar, which are full of interest; unique carved doors and narrow alleys take you back 200 years to the days of slave trading. Visit the historical sites, presentation of the Zanzibar doors, their roles and significance. Hot lunch to be provided in a restaurant around Stone Town. After lunch, take a private boat to Prison Island. The island is 800 meters long and no more than 230 meters wide. It was planned to be a prison for slaves but was also used as a coral mine. No prisoners were ever taken there, so it became a quarantine station for yellow fever victims. It is now a government-owned tourist resort. On the island, there is a population of the endangered Aldabra giant tortoises initially imported from the Seychelle Islands. Evening transfer back to your hotel for dinner ad overnight.
Day 4: Relaxation Day
On this day you will relax at your hotel. You can decide to stay in your Villa or beach enjoying your holiday in
Day 5: Dolphins Tour
In the morning, at 07:00, we board our boat to swim with dolphins. After that great experience, you can return to the beach for snorkelling. After lunch, we return to the hotel for relaxation.
Day 6: Departure: Airport or Ferry
It will depend on your flight time or if you are going on the mainland for safari. We will transfer you to the airport or ferry on time for your flight or boat when we shake hands and say, “Kwaheri”.Goodbye!
*** End of Service ***
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).