|Activities:||Culture & History Tour, Beach Relaxation, Spice Tour|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Day 1: Into Zanzibar
Arrival day, meet with our staff at the airport or seaport and transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Tour in Zanzibar
Breakfast in your hotel followed by one of the following excursions. Your choices are a Spice Farm and Stone Town tour or a Prison Island and Sunset Cruise.
Day 3: R & R
Rest and relax at leisure around your hotel, or see some of the local sights. Optional excursions can be arranged at a small additional cost.
Day 4: Zanzibar - East Coast
Breakfast in your town hotel then drive to the eastern coast of Zanzibar for relaxation on the white sand beaches.
Days 5, 6 & 7: R & R
Rest and relax at leisure or go for beach or other local walks.
Day 8: Zanzibar - Home
After breakfast check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport or seaport to go home or to head back to Dar.
*** End of Service ***
|DZ06: Zanzibar Africa Jewel Island|
please contact us for current prices and accommodations on this tour
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for budget prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).