3Days/ 2 Night Zanzibar Island Package
|Classes:||BUDGET MID-RANGE LUXURY|
|Activities:||Stone Town tour, Delphine tour, Spice tour, Beach relaxation.|
|Min Persons:||2||Max Persons:||7|
Our Three days package in Zanzibar Island is designed for people who don’t have much time for their holiday. The package will allow you to participate in a Stone Town Tour, Prison Island and a spice tour where you will learn why Zanzibar is also called Spice Island. Your night will be on the Southeast Coast. This beachside is less visited and we guarantee to enjoy your stay.
Day 1: Arrival in Zanzibar
On arrival at Zanzibar airport or Seaport, you will be picked up with a driver from Kanuth Adventure Safari and transferred to the hotel at the South Coast of Zanzibar at Kizimkazi Village. The drive will take about 1.5 hours. On arrival, you will have a free time and relaxation at the hotel beach.
Day 2: Dolphin Tour & Relaxaction
Early breakfast then at 8:30 leave for a dolphin tour. South Coast is famous for watching and swimming with the dolphins. It’s your chance to swim with hundreds of spinner & bottlenose dolphins playing off Kizimkazi beach, giving you the chance to experience special natural messages in the Indian ocean. After this tour, you can proceed with relaxation at leisure around the beachside.
Day 3: Zanzibar Stone Town & Spice Tour - Back-home
After breakfast, check out from your lodgings and transfer to Stone Town for a guided town tour. This tour takes you through narrow streets of the Old stone town, where history appears to stand still. With visits to the House of Wonders, the Palace Museum (People’s Palace), Dr Livingstone’s House, and the Arab Fort, amongst others, it is a fascinating look at the essence of Zanzibar. Visit Zanzibar’s bustling market, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, two cathedrals. You will have free time in the afternoon to explore further on your own or to relax and have lunch at the restaurant in town. Then transfer to Kizimbani Village for a spice tour. You will have the opportunity to see and learn about different spices growing on the plantation, including Clove, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Nutmeg, Tumeric roots. You will also have a chance to learn more about tropical froots such as Jack fruits, Custard Apple, Henna bush, Lipstick Tree and Lemona grass. After this tour depends on your flight or boat timing, your driver will transfer you to the Zanzibar airport or seaport, ready for your journey.
*** End of Service ***
|DZ02: 3 Days Zanzibar Island Package|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2023-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|DZ02 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|DZ02 Midrange||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|DZ02 Luxury||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 7:|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).