4 Days Safari-Dar es salaam- East Usambara Mountains- Saadani National Park
|Activities:||Village Tour, Culture Tour, Bird Watching, Swimming, Walking safari, Fishing, Game drive, Boat Safari|
|Min Persons:||7||Max Persons:||10|
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Magoroto Forest Estate
We pick you up from the agreed point in Dar es Salaam and transfer you to the East Usambara Mountains, where the Magoroto forest Estate is. This estate is located north of Dar es Salaam in the Tanga Region, at an altitude of 850m above sea level where temperatures are pleasant all year long. The estate offers stunning views from across the Muheza Valley to the Indian Ocean. Hot lunch will be served at the camp restaurant. During the afternoon you can enjoy the area by swimming in the lake. Enjoy a guided tour around the estate in the evening.
Day 2: Full day at Magoroto Forest
Breakfast at the camp, then we leave for a full day of activity in the area. You will start with a visit to the waterfall, a forest visit, a mountain hike, then come back to the camp for a hot lunch. After lunch, you can swim at the camp. We leave the camp again towards evening for a bird watch and spice tour around the farm.
Day 3: Magoroto forest - Saadni National Park
After breakfast, we drive to Saadani National park. At the park, we continue with a morning game drive before going to your accommodation for a hot lunch. After lunch, you can rest at the Indian Ocean beach. We drive towards the evening to the Ruvu river for a boat safari. After the boat safari, it is back to the camp via an evening game drive until sunset.
Day 4: Saadani Park - Dar es Salaam
Early morning game drive at the park. Come back to the accommodation for a full breakfast. Then leave the park and drive back to Dar es salaam where the tour will end up at the agreed point.
*** End of Service ***
|DZ01: Dar es Salaam-Magororo Forest-Saadani National Park|
prices are valid for tours beginning before: 2022-06-30
|Product Class||price per person|
|price per person|
|DZ01 Budget||pax 2 - 3:|
|pax 4 - 6:|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for mid-range prices.|
|Please contact us (form above top right) for luxury prices.|
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is dependent on availabilty at the time of booking; alternatives of a similar class may be booked instead
- All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- All Government taxes
- All Museum Fees.
- All Historic and Culture Site or Event Fees
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above).